With one of the largest control rooms of any of our studios, an Audient ASP8024 console, a range of industry-standard outboard gear and a large connected live room, Audient Studio 4 is the perfect space for recording a full band setup, vocals, or creating tracks using a range of production equipment that is available to you, while also providing a fantastic mixing environment for both students and professionals.
As one of our intermediate studios, you will have access to this studio from Year 2 or Stage 2 of your course, giving you the opportunity to progress your skills using hi-spec and professional equipment throughout your course.
You will have access to this studio if you are studying on the following courses:
- BSc (Hons) Entrepreneurial Audio Production
- BSc (Hons) Live Audio Engineering & Music Production
- BA (Hons) Music Production
- BA (Hons) Electronic Music Production & Performance
- Creative Music Production