Welcome to synth heaven. From a modern paraphonic Moog Subsequent 37, to legendary Roland synths and a modular Doepfer, our Synth Suite is packed with seven hardware synths for you to master and bring into your tracks. If that’s not enough, we’ve added plenty of audio patch points and MIDI tie lines so you can sign-out even more synths, as well as drum machines, from our on-site stores.
Significant efforts were put into the MIDI implementation in this facility, ensuring all synths can be reliably controlled via the 61-key MIDI keyboard in the listening position. External MIDI connectivity is also available to all synths and outboard effects units from Ableton Live, Logic Pro and Pro Tools.
Other notable mentions include an Ableton Push 2, Native Instruments Maschine MK3, an Akai S5000 sampler and a vinyl turntable. Blending old with new, this space encourages you to get creative with your work.
And with stereo and quadraphonic monitoring options from Genelec, this space typically provides our students with their first opportunity to mix beyond stereo.
Virtual tour and gallery
- Moog Subsequent 37
- Roland Juno-106
- Roland JD-800
- Doepfer A-100 Modular
- OWL Modular
- Roland MKS-70 with PG-800 programmer
- Yamaha Motif Rack ES
- Ableton Push 2
- Native Instruments Maschine MK3
- Native Instruments 61-key MIDI Keyboard
- Rack-mounted Apple Mac Mini workstation
- Pro Tools HD Native
- SPL SMC 7.1 monitor controller
- Genelec 1031A stereo monitors
- Genelec 8030A Quadraphonic monitors
- Genelec 7050B Subwoofer
- Akai S5000 sampler
- Technics 1210 MK5 turntable
- Rane TTM 56 DJ mixer
- Focusrite Trakmaster Pro preamp
- TC Electronic M-ONE-XL effects unit
- Korg SDD-2000 Sampling Digital Delay
- Joe Meek SC 2.2 Photo Optical Stereo Compressor
- 40″ Sony TV
Interested in studying with us?
Click below to start your application, register for an open day or get in touch with any questions