Taking you to Operator level in the Pro Tools system, this official Avid Pro Tools 210P Certification course covers techniques for working with Pro Tools in a professional post production environment.
Reinforcing and developing the concepts and skills learned in Pro Tools 101, 110 and 201, with practical post-specific examples.
Access to the Pro Tools 210P certification exam requires that previous Pro Tools exams have been passed.
TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED:
- Synchronise the Pro Tools|HD systems in a post environment
- Work with, and manage non-linear video within Pro Tools
- Work with, and manage video tracks within Pro Tools
- Configure Pro Tools video satellite
- Comprehend AAF Interchange within the Pro Tools system
- Operate and employ field recorder workflows
- Organise and manage your audio assets within the Pro Tools system
- Design, manage, and execute on sound design
- Accurately mix audio to picture
- Use multiple delivery methods utilising the Pro Tools system
Start dates are arranged on request, please contact us to discuss your needs, to ask a question, or to book a consultation.