Taking you to Operator level in Pro Tools, this official Avid Pro Tools 210P Certification course covers techniques for working with Pro Tools in a professional post production environment.
Reinforcing and developing the concepts and skills learned in Pro Tools 101, 110 and 201, with practical post-specific examples.
Access to the certification exam requires that previous Pro Tools exams have been passed.
- Synchronise Pro Tools|HD systems in a post environment
- Work with non-linear video in Pro Tools
- Work with video tracks
- Configure Pro Tools video satellite
- Comprehend AAF Interchange within Pro Tools
- Employ field recorder workflows
- Manage your audio assets
- Design and execute on sound design
- Accurately mix audio to picture
- Use multiple delivery methods