Applying for BSc (Hons) Entrepreneurial Audio Production.
Below we’ve summarised how to add this course as a choice to your UCAS application.
Your UCAS application
All UK based university applications are made through the University and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). You will need to register with ucas.com to create an application and then add a course (or courses) as a choice to that application.
Please see our handy UCAS Application Guide for a more in-depth walkthrough of the application process. We’ve also included some tips on how to write your personal statement and some information on our informal interview process.
Applied before the January deadline and not currently holding any offers? You can still find a place through UCAS Extra. Find out more.
To add BSc (Hons) Entrepreneurial Audio Production as one of your choices:
- Sign into your UCAS hub and select your application
- From your application, click the blue ‘Add Choice’ button. You’ll then be greeted with a pop-up box with a number fields to complete
- Under University/college name, select ‘University of Central Lancashire’. Rather than typing the whole name manually, you can just start typing ‘Lancashire’ for it to create a shortlist to speed things up. Note: typing ‘UCLan’ will result in ‘no matches found’
- Under Course, start typing the name of the course and then select it. It will appear as: Entrepreneurial Audio Production W391 (3FT HON)
- Under Location, select ‘Spirit Studios’
- Under Start date, select the date at which you want to start the course
- You can leave the Further details section blank
- Select the year of the course you want to start under ‘Point of entry’. Most applicants will select ‘1st Year’. Contact us before applying if you are planning a later point of entry.
- Select whether you’ll be living at home while studying or not
- Click Save. You’ve now added a course as a choice to your application. Repeat the above for any other courses you wish to add to your application
Demo of adding BSc (Hons) Entrepreneurial Audio Production as a choice:
UCAS application deadlines and important dates
- 25 January 2023 - UCAS 'equal consideration' application deadline for all undergraduate degree courses for entry 2023 (except those with a 15 October deadline)
- 23 February 2023 - UCAS Extra opens
- 8 June 2023 - If you receive all decisions by 18 May, reply by 8 June
- 30 June 2023 - Applications received after 30 June are entered into Clearing
- 4 July 2023 - Last date to apply for a course through UCAS Extra
- 5 July 2023 - Clearing opens
- 17 July 2023 - If you receive all decisions by 12 July, reply by 17 July
- 21 September 2023 - Final date for 2023 entry applications
- 17 October 2023 - Last date to add 2023 entry Clearing choices