Applying for BSc (Hons) Live Sound Engineering and Music Production.
Below we’ve summarised how to add this course as a choice to your UCAS application.
Your UCAS application
BSc (Hons) Live Sound Engineering and Music Production applications, like all UK based university applications, are made through the University and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). You will need to register with ucas.com to create an application and then add a course (or courses) as a choice to that application.
To add BSc (Hons) Live Sound Engineering and Music Production as one of your choices:
- Sign into your UCAS hub and select your application
- From your application, click the blue ‘Add Choice’ button. You’ll then be greeted with a pop-up box with a number fields to complete
- Under University/college name, select ‘University of Central Lancashire’. Rather than typing the whole name manually, you can just start typing ‘Lancashire’ for it to create a shortlist to speed things up. Note: typing ‘UCLan’ will result in ‘no matches found’
- Under Course, start typing the name of the course and then select it. It will appear as: Live Sound Engineering and Music Production J931 (3FT Hon)
- Under Location, select ‘Spirit Studios’
- Under Start date, select the date at which you want to start the course
- You can leave the Further details section blank
- Select the year of the course you want to start under ‘Point of entry’. Most applicants will select ‘1st Year’. Contact us before applying if you are planning a later point of entry.
- Select whether you’ll be living at home while studying or not
- Click Save. You’ve now added a course as a choice to your application. Repeat the above for any other courses you wish to add to your application
Demo of adding BSc (Hons) Live Sound Engineering and Music Production as a choice:
UCAS application deadlines and important dates for 2024 entry
- 31 January 2024 - UCAS 'equal consideration' application deadline for all undergraduate degree courses for entry 2024 (except those with a 16 October deadline)
- 28 February 2024 - UCAS Extra opens for 2024 entry
- 6 June 2024 - If you receive all decisions by 16 May, reply by 6 June
- 30 June 2024 - Undegraduate applications received after 30 June are entered into Clearing
- 4 July 2023 - Last date to apply for a course through UCAS Extra
- 5 July 2024 - 2024 entry Clearing opens
- 24 July 2024 - If you receive all decisions by 17 July, reply by 24 July
- 25 September 2024 - Final date for 2024 entry applications
- 21 October 2024 - Last date to add 2024 entry Clearing choices