Spirit Studios Open Day: 3 December 2022.
Book your place below. We'll see you soon...03 Dec
What you can expect:
We’re thrilled to be hosting an Open Day on Saturday 3 December 2022. Open Days at our studios in Manchester are a great opportunity to find out more about Spirit Studios and our courses, meet our expert tutors and see our facilities in action. It’s the perfect introduction to student life.
We recommend you arrive for 11:45am so that we can promptly kick things off with a warm welcome from the team at 12 noon.
There will be a variety of course demonstrations and activities held throughout the day for you to choose from. These include:
- Demonstrations on our subject areas by our tutors, including Music Business, Music Production, Live Sound and Sound for Visual Media. Our tutors will also provide an overview of our courses
- A presentation on Spirit Studios by Director Ian Hu
- A session on academic support and student welfare
- A dedicated session for parents
- A tour of our recording studios and production facilities
In addition to the timetabled sessions, you are free to explore. You may wish to revisit a demonstration to speak with tutors or chat with current students to find out more about what life is like here at Spirit Studios. We’ll also host a number of drop-in one-to-one consultations throughout the day in case you have any burning questions.
Visitors typically spend between two and four hours with us. You’re welcome to bring up to four guests with you, such as family members, partners and friends.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Date: Saturday, 3 December, 2022
- Start Time: 12pm (11:45 arrival)
- End Time: 4pm
65-69 Downing Street
- Phone: 0161 276 2100