Spirit Studios Open Day: 11 March 2023.
Book your place below. We'll see you soon...11 Mar
What you can expect:
We’re thrilled to be hosting an Open Day on Saturday, 11 March 2023. The day will start at 12pm but we recommend arriving by 11:45am for a short welcome.
There will be a variety of course demonstrations and activities held throughout the day for you to choose from. These include:
- Demonstrations on our core subject areas, including Music Business, Music Production, Live Sound and Sound for Visual Media. During these demonstrations our tutors will also provide an overview of the courses we offer, and give you the opportunity to get hands on with our industry-standard equipment.
- A presentation about Spirit Studios by Director, Ian Hu.
- Academic support and student welfare sessions.
- A dedicated Q&A for parents.
- A tour of our recording studios and production facilities.
In addition to the timetabled sessions, you’re free to explore. You may wish to revisit a demonstration to speak with tutors, or chat with current students to find out more about what life is like here at Spirit Studios. We’ll also host a number of drop-in, one-to-one consultations throughout the day in case you have any burning questions.
Visitors typically spend between two and four hours with us. You’re welcome to bring up to four guests with you, such as family members, partners and friends.
- Date: Saturday, 11 March, 2023
- Start Time: 12pm (11:45 arrival)
- End Time: 4pm
65-69 Downing Street
- Phone: 0161 276 2100