Applying for our degree courses is done entirely via the UCAS website. However, as a partner campus for University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) and University of Bolton (UoB), you will find that our courses are listed as either a UCLan or UoB course, but state that it is delivered entirely at Spirit Studios.
To ensure you apply for the correct course at our campus, you will need the individual course code, institute code and our campus code, which can all be found next to the course descriptions in our prospectus, or in the ‘UCAS Information’ section on individual course pages of our website.
Once you have submitted your UCAS application, along with a personal statement, you will be invited to an informal interview at Spirit Studios where we will assess your passion for the subject area you wish to study, and your level of experience. You will also have the chance to bring in any personal projects to support your application during your interview. These interview days are another opportunity to get a feel for our studios and make sure Spirit Studios and our courses are the right choice for you.
Key Dates & Deadlines for 2019 entry:
- 15 January 2019 – Application deadline for undergraduate courses.
- 25 February 2019 – Extra begins for eligible applicants
- 30 June 2019 – Deadline to apply for undergraduate courses, outside of Clearing.
- 4 July 2019 – Final date for applicants to add a choice through Extra.
- 5 July 2019 – Clearing opens
- 31 August 2019 – Deadline for all conditions to be met for Conditional Offers.
- 20 September 2019 – Final deadline for 2019 applications
- 22 October 2019 – Deadline for applying through Clearing.