Taking you to Expert level in Pro Tools, this official Avid Pro Tools 310P Certification course covers techniques for working with Pro Tools in a professional post production environment.
Are you seeking the highest level of technical and operational Pro Tools knowledge? Do you wish to explore and gain insight into the typical workflows used within Professional Audio Post Production?
With the official Avid Pro Tools 310P Certification course, focus on the advanced operation of Pro Tools in a professional post production environment whilst developing technical skill and knowledge of both Pro Tools hardware and software.
This course is designed for end-users with intermediate Pro Tools post-production skills. Pro Tools 101, 110, 201 and 210P qualifications are a pre-requisite.
- Configure Pro Tools HD systems for post audio
- Troubleshoot Pro Tools HD systems in the post environment
- Synchronize Pro Tools HD with linear video
- Efficiently control Pro Tools via a surface and through key commands
- Execute post production recording techniques
- Execute editing workflows
- Design sound effects using plug-ins
- Implement advanced routing and mixing techniques
- Use fundamental mixing architectures & techniques in post production
- Mix with satellite link
- Use advanced playback techniques
Start dates are arranged on request, please contact us to discuss your needs.