The Essential Pro Tools | S6 Mixing Techniques course covers the core concepts and skills students need to operate an Avid Pro Tools | S6 system in a professional production environment.
This Pro Tools 301 course builds on the information provided in the Pro Tools 200-level courses. Designed for moderately skilled control surface users, if you are looking to transfer your skillset to optimize the configuration and efficiency of a Pro Tools S6 control surface.
Access to the Pro Tools 301 certification exam requires that previous Pro Tools exams have been passed.
TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED:
- In-depth overview of Pro Tools | S6 and technical integration/operation
- Master basic Pro Tools navigation and session management techniques
- Understand system customisation and configuration
- Work with panning, sends, inserts, and plugins in Pro Tools
- Learn expanded parameter control
- Discover advanced Pro Tools session navigation through basic use of layouts
Start dates are arranged on request, please contact us to discuss your needs, to ask a question, or to book a consultation.