The Essential Pro Tools | S6 Mixing Techniques course covers the core concepts and skills students need to operate an Avid Pro Tools | S6 system in a professional production environment.
This course builds on the information provided in the Pro Tools 200-level courses. Designed for moderately skilled control surface users, if you are looking to transfer your skillset to optimize the configuration and efficiency of a Pro Tools S6 control surface.
Access to the certification exam requires that previous Pro Tools exams have been passed.
- In-depth overview of Pro Tools | S6 and technical integration/operation
- Master basic navigation and session management techniques
- Understand system customisation and configuration
- Work with panning, sends, inserts, and plugins
- Learn expanded parameter control
- Discover advanced session navigation through basic use of layouts