Reinforcing and developing the skills gained in the Pro Tools 101, 110 and 201 courses with music-specific examples.
This official Avid Pro Tools 210M Certification course covers techniques for working with the Pro Tools systems in a professional music production environment.
Access to the Pro Tools 210M certification exam requires that the previous Pro Tools exams have been passed.
TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED DURING THE COURSE:
- Prepare and manage a Pro Tools session
- Track, manage and overdub within the Pro Tools system
- Control virtual instruments within the Pro Tools system
- Perform advanced MIDI production within the Pro Tools system
- Apply professional editing techniques
- Manage and sample in the Pro Tools system using software samplers
- Employ professional audio editing techniques in Pro Tools
- Perform Pro Tools advanced tempo editing
- Arrange and produce using advanced techniques within the Pro Tools system
- Mix, manage and automate
- Print your Pro Tools mix
Start dates are arranged on request, please contact us to discuss your needs, to ask a question, or to book a consultation.