Reinforcing and developing the skills gained in Pro Tools 101, 110 and 201 with music-specific examples.
This official Avid Pro Tools 210M Certification course, covers techniques for working with Pro Tools systems in a professional music production environment.
Access to the certification exam requires that previous Pro Tools exams have been passed.
- Prepare a session
- Track and overdub
- Control virtual instruments
- Perform advanced MIDI production
- Apply professional editing techniques
- Sample in Pro Tools using software samplers
- Employ professional audio editing techniques
- Perform advanced tempo editing
- Arrange and produce using advanced techniques
- Mix and automate
- Print your mix