This official Avid Pro Tools 201 Certification course builds upon the fundamental concepts and topics covered in the Pro Tools 101 and 110 courses.
Covering the core concepts and skills needed to operate Pro Tools in a professional studio environment.
Access to the Pro Tools 201 certification exam requires that the previous Pro Tools exams have been passed.
TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED DURING THE COURSE:
- Understand the Pro Tools HD Family systems
- Optimise your Pro Tools HD Family systems for ultimate efficiency
- Configure and navigate sessions within the Pro Tools systems
- Manage your Pro Tools sessions using DigiBase browsers
- Apply selection techniques to your Pro Tools sessions
- Edit using alternate tools and advanced nudging techniques within the Pro Tools systems
- Employ HD automation modes within the Pro Tools systems
- Mix and manage with the Pro Tools|HD Family systems
- Finish the Pro Tools session by creating a final mix down
Start dates are arranged on request, please contact us to discuss your needs, to ask a question, or to book a consultation.