This official Avid Pro Tools 201 Certification course builds upon the fundamental concepts and topics covered in the Pro Tools 101 and 110 courses.
Covering the core concepts and skills needed to operate Pro Tools in a professional studio environment.
Access to the certification exam requires that previous Pro Tools exams have been passed.
- Understand Pro Tools HD Family
- Optimise your system
- Configure and navigate sessions
- Manage sessions using DigiBase browsers
- Apply selection techniques
- Edit using alternate tools and advanced nudging techniques
- Employ HD automation modes
- Mix with Pro Tools|HD Family
- Finish the session by creating a final mix down
Please get in touch for information on availability.