Now you have the basics covered with 101, take a more detailed look at the Pro Tools system with our official Avid Pro Tools 110 Certification course.
Covering all the key concepts and skills needed to operate a Pro Tools system at the User level while also providing you with the opportunity to progress onto higher levels of Pro Tools certification.
- Configure your studio and session
- Control Pro Tools using external controllers
- Manage session data and media files
- Record MIDI and audio, using loop recording and advanced techniques
- Work with time scales and virtual instruments
- Work with Avid elastic audio
- Edit and quantise MIDI and audio
- Use audio editing and file management techniques
- Apply editing techniques such as the use of clip loops
- Enable, play, view, and edit automation data
- Mix using sends, returns, plug-ins, master faders, and groups