Now you have the basics covered with 101, take a more detailed look at the Pro Tools system with our official Avid Pro Tools 110 Certification course.
This Pro Tools 110 – Essentials of Pro Tools course will cover all the key concepts and skills needed to operate a Pro Tools system at the User level, while also providing you with the opportunity to progress onto higher levels of Pro Tools certification.
TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED DURING THE COURSE:
- Configure your studio and session
- Control Pro Tools using external controllers
- Manage session data and media files
- Record MIDI and audio, using loop recording and advanced techniques
- Work with time scales and virtual instruments
- Work with Avid elastic audio
- Edit and quantise MIDI and audio
- Use audio editing and file management techniques
- Apply editing techniques such as the use of clip loops
- Enable, play, view, and edit automation data
- Mix using sends, returns, plug-ins, master faders, and groups
Start dates are arranged on request, please contact us to discuss your needs, to ask a question, or to book a consultation.