Pro Tools training, from initial set up to final mix down
Getting to grips with the basics of Pro Tools, this official Avid course provides everything you need to set up, navigate, and complete a Pro Tools project.
Whether your project involves recording live instruments, MIDI sequencing of software synthesisers, audio editing or region looping, this official Avid Pro Tools 101 – Introduction to Pro Tools course will give you the basic fundamental skills to navigate and succeed using Pro Tools software.
TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED DURING THE COURSE:
- Create and manage your first session
- Make and manage your first audio recording
- Import media files into your Pro Tools session
- Make and manage your first MIDI recording
- Select and navigate the Pro Tools software
- Apply basic and mixed editing techniques to your Pro Tools session
- Finish your work and complete a Pro Tools project
- Create Music and Post hands-on projects
Start dates are arranged on request, please contact us to discuss your needs, to ask a question, or to book a consultation.