From classic Roland synths and a vinyl turntable, to Ableton Push 2 and Native Instruments Maschine controllers. Blending old with new, this space encourages you to get creative with your work.
And with 5.1 surround sound monitoring, whether its electronic tracks or audio post-production you are working on, this studio has the facilities available for you to record samples, input complex MIDI drum patterns and experiment with multi-channel production and mixing.
Built by Studio People, our S3 Suite has quickly become one of our most popular facilities.
Virtual tour and gallery
- Avid S3 Control Surface
- Avid Pro Tools | Dock
- Apple iPad with Avid Pro Tools | Control app
- Pro Tools HD Native
- SPL SMC 7.1 monitor controller
- Apple iMac 27″ workstation
- Genelec 1031A stereo monitors
- Genelec 5.1 surround sound monitoring
- Ableton Push 2
- Native Instruments Maschine MK3
- Roland Juno 106 Synthesizer
- Access Virus TI2 Synthesizer
- Nord lead 2X Virtual Analog Synthesizer
- Roland MKS-70 Synthesizer
- Yamaha Motif Rack ES Synthesizer
- Akai S5000 sampler
- Technics 1210 MK5 turntable
- Rane TTM 56 DJ Mixer
- Focusrite Trakmaster Pro preamps (x2)
- Lexicon MPX 100
- Joe Meek SC2.2 Photo Optical Stereo Compressor
- Native Instruments Kontrol K61S MIDI keyboard
- Yamaha Electric Drum Kit
- 40″ Sony LCD TV
Interested in studying with us?
Click below to start your application, register for an open day or get in touch with any questions