With a large control room and a window through to a shared live room, this spacious facility gives you all the creative tools and equipment needed to complete projects to a professional standard.
The Pro Tools compatible Avid C|24 blends software control and features typically found on analogue consoles. The built-in microphone preamps and a comprehensive monitoring and foldback sections, coupled with hands-on control of all major Pro Tools functions, creates really efficient recording and mixing workflows.
With racks full of outboard equipment, you have the option to experiment with other mic preamps, including Neve, TL Audio and Drawmer. You can also patch in Lexicon, TC Electronic and Korg hardware effects.
Finally, with soffit mounted Quested main monitors and Genelec 8331A nearfields, it’s easy to see why the C|24 Studio is one of our most in-demand facilities.
Other intermediate-level studios include S3 Suite and Audient Studio 4.
Virtual tour and gallery
- Avid C|24 Control Surface
- Quested VS3208 Main Monitoring
- Genelec 8331A’s Monitors
- Pro Tools HD Native
- Apple iMac Workstation
- Neve 1073 DPD Pre-amp
- Drawmer 1960 Vacuum Compressor
- TL Audio TL C1 Valve Compressor
- TL Audio EQ-2 2-Channel Tube Equaliser
- Lexicon LXP15 Multi-Effects Unit
- Korg SDD-2000 digital delay
- Drawmer DS201 Dual Noise Gate
- TC Electronic M One XL dual effects unit
- MOTU express 128
- Native Instruments K25 MIDI Keyboard
- Shipman upright piano
Interested in studying with us?
Click below to start your application, register for an open day or get in touch with any questions